School is OPEN today
School is OPEN as usual today for those able and willing to brave the flood-induced disruptions.
However, please note the latest information from the York Press:
The following roads in York will remain closed/restricted this morning:
- A19 (Germany Beck) with diversions on Heslington Lane / A64
- Monks Cross Link Road
- Acaster Malbis (riverside road)
- Nether Poppleton (riverside road)
- Naburn at Howden Lane
- Terry Avenue
- Huntington Road (restricted access)
- Tower Street (both ways)
- Fordlands Road
- St George’s Field and Esplanade Car Parks are also closed.
- Bridge Street, Tadcaster
- Cawood Swing Bridge, Cawood
- B1223 New Road, Ulleskelf
- A1 due to re-open this morning.
The following bus services are being diverted:
- No. 7 Designer Outlet Park&Ride, via Piccadilly
- No. 4 via Piccadilly
- No. 3 Askham Bar Park&Ride, terminating at the station
- Arriva 42 is operating between Selby and Cawood only
- Passengers going from York towards Selby should use service 415, but buses are unable to serve Stillingfleet or Naburn
- Nos. 10 and 20 in Nether Poppleton
- Harrogate Coach Travel say Acaster Malbis is impassable on route 21
- Nos. 7, 35, 36, 42, 415 and 416 on Fulford Road, Germany Beck.